Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope'
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2013 6:00 AM ET
"It is an honor and thrill to be able to combine my love for fashion and my support of The Ali Forney Center into the Shred of Hope project. I was pleasantly surprised at my ability to whip up a Shredder design!"
Mike Ruiz is a world-renowned photographer who also happens to be a TV personality, former model, actor, and director. Ruiz's lens has done a whole lot of zooming in and zooming out on such subjects as Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Prince, Kim Kardashian, Betty White, and Beyoncé. His latest creation is a convergence of photography and technology in the form of an app called Pretty Masculine.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban