Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope'
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2013 6:00 AM ET
"It is an honor and thrill to be able to combine my love for fashion and my support of The Ali Forney Center into the Shred of Hope project. I was pleasantly surprised at my ability to whip up a Shredder design!"
Mike Ruiz is a world-renowned photographer who also happens to be a TV personality, former model, actor, and director. Ruiz's lens has done a whole lot of zooming in and zooming out on such subjects as Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Prince, Kim Kardashian, Betty White, and Beyoncé. His latest creation is a convergence of photography and technology in the form of an app called Pretty Masculine.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment