Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope'
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2013 5:00 AM ET
"It is an honor and thrill to be able to combine my love for fashion and my support of The Ali Forney Center into the Shred of Hope project. I was pleasantly surprised at my ability to whip up a Shredder design!"
Mike Ruiz is a world-renowned photographer who also happens to be a TV personality, former model, actor, and director. Ruiz's lens has done a whole lot of zooming in and zooming out on such subjects as Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Prince, Kim Kardashian, Betty White, and Beyoncé. His latest creation is a convergence of photography and technology in the form of an app called Pretty Masculine.
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Lady Gaga Congratulates Tom Daley, Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas?
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Pat Robertson Says Pray for Gays 'Recruited' By Child Abuse
- WATCH: Glenn Beck Has Gay Friends, So He's Not Intolerant
- Religion WATCH: Pat Robertson Says Pray for Gays 'Recruited' By Child Abuse 1 hour 16 min ago
- Women WATCH: Idina Menzel's Female Empowerment Anthem from Frozen 1 hour 50 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: What's the Next Hot Destination? 2 hours 38 min ago
- Internet WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas? 2:50 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Glenn Beck Has Gay Friends, So He's Not Intolerant 2:44 PM
- Women Op-ed: Remembering Mandela 2:04 PM
- Marriage Equality Illinois Family Institute Compares Marriage Equality to Junk Food 1:21 PM