Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope'
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2013 5:00 AM ET
"It is an honor and thrill to be able to combine my love for fashion and my support of The Ali Forney Center into the Shred of Hope project. I was pleasantly surprised at my ability to whip up a Shredder design!"
Mike Ruiz is a world-renowned photographer who also happens to be a TV personality, former model, actor, and director. Ruiz's lens has done a whole lot of zooming in and zooming out on such subjects as Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Prince, Kim Kardashian, Betty White, and Beyoncé. His latest creation is a convergence of photography and technology in the form of an app called Pretty Masculine.
- Books Lambda Literary Awards: Leavitt, Bianchi, Winterson Nominated 4 min 10 sec ago
- Women 19 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Saskia de Brauw 20 min 48 sec ago
- Television Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower 22 min ago
- Travel WATCH: Jeff Koons, John Waters Discuss Art 34 min 34 sec ago
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality 45 min 18 sec ago
- World World Bank President Withdraws From Panel on 'Economic Impact of Homophobia' 1 hour 29 min ago
- Transgender Google's International Women's Day Doodle Includes Trans Women 1 hour 35 min ago