The Little Black Gallery is proud to announce the launch of
BOYS! BOYS! BOYS! PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION 2021
In their words: "BOYS! BOYS! BOYS! is a platform from The Little Black Gallery committed to promoting queer and gay photography.
Images play a vital role in telling important stories, and photography has proved a powerful force in inspiring and promoting the queer and gay community.
We’re looking for striking fine art photographs from the queer and gay community from around the globe for our debut BOYS! BOYS! BOYS! Photography Competition. We welcome entries from both amateurs and professionals alike.
• The winning photographer will win a $500 cash prize.
• The winning picture will be published in Volume 3 of our BOYS! BOYS! BOYS! magazine in January 2022; and in our next BOYS! BOYS! BOYS! book scheduled for publication in spring 2022 with MENDO.
• The winning photo-artist will have the choice to join the BOYS! BOYS! BOYS! family and be represented by The Little Black Gallery.
• The winning artwork will be promoted and sold on the BOYS! BOYS! BOYS! website.
• The winner will get a ninety minute mentoring session with photographers AdeY and Paul McDonald.
The judging panel is Ghislain Pascal, Editor and Curator of BOYS! BOYS! BOYS!, and photographers AdeY and Paul McDonald.
The closing date for the competition is September 30, 2021.
There is a $15 registration fee to enter, but entry is free for photographers from developing countries.
Ghislain Pascal, co-founder of The Little Black Gallery and curator of BOYS! BOYS! BOYS! said: "The competition gives queer and gay photographers the opportunity to promote their work on an international platform. Our aim is to promote diversity and globality. We already represent photographers from 30 countries, but want to encourage entries from every corner of the globe. To help achieve this we've made entry free for artists from developing countries."
For further information and to register & enter the BOYS! BOYS! BOYS! PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION visit www.boysboysboys.org"