PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
December 10 2013 7:30 AM ET
Adam Shankman, producer and director
"I look up to Jane Lynch because she stands by what she says, she shows up for everything that you ask her to, she is always on the right side of history," said Adam Shankman, after sharing a photograph with longtime friend and fellow Buffy the Vampire Slayer alum Sarah Michelle Gellar. "She knows how to make fun of herself but to use her platform to say everything right about being a leader."
Becca Tobin and Jacob Artist of Glee
On the necessity of the Trevor Project, Jacob Artist said, "There's always somebody to talk to. I think that's the biggest thing, is reaching out and finding those people that will show you the love and support that kids need."
Alex Newell of Glee
"I looked up to, as a kid, so many different people," said Alex Newell, who also credits his mom as a huge childhood inspiration. "I really look up to Patti LaBelle. I loved how she carried herself, for some strange reason. I still think she's amazing. She's got a new attitude and I love it."
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- WATCH: Chelsea Handler Skewers Piers Morgan as a 'Terrible Interviewer'
- WATCH: 20 Strangers Kiss for the First Time
- S.C. House Approves Budget Cuts to Colleges With LGBT Curricula
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Television First Look: OITNB Season 2 20 min 49 sec ago
- Transgender 'Tranny Awards' Changes Its Name, Not Its Nature 51 min 2 sec ago
- Love and Sex WATCH: 20 Strangers Kiss for the First Time 53 min 36 sec ago
- Women Why You Need to See Demi Lovato's Neon Lights Tour STAT 59 min 49 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Young Repubs Express Big Support for Marriage Equality 1 hour 19 min ago
- Television Teen Wolf Adds Gay Character, Expands Lacrosse Team 1 hour 23 min ago
- Women 5 Reasons to Watch CW's Arrow and 'Quiver!' 1 hour 23 min ago