PHOTOS: Jack Pierson's Tomorrow's Man
BY Christopher Harrity
April 28 2014 6:30 AM ET
Tomorrow's Man, Jack Pierson's inventive new book, is one man's visual stream of consciousness.
The 84-page book, produced in cooperation with Bywater Bros. Editions and Presentation House Gallery, is the result of Pierson using his own images plus some from other artists including Richard Tinkler, Jeff Elrod, and Evan Whale and then welding it together with carefully chosen images from pop culture.
The book, which borrows its title from a mid-century muscle and posing strap made for a gay market, is now available at the Gagosian Shop in addition to Dashwood Books, Spoonbill & Sugartown, and Printed Matter. Below and on the following pages, find a selection of page spreads from the book.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?