PHOTOS: Jack Pierson's Tomorrow's Man
BY Christopher Harrity
April 28 2014 6:30 AM ET
Tomorrow's Man, Jack Pierson's inventive new book, is one man's visual stream of consciousness.
The 84-page book, produced in cooperation with Bywater Bros. Editions and Presentation House Gallery, is the result of Pierson using his own images plus some from other artists including Richard Tinkler, Jeff Elrod, and Evan Whale and then welding it together with carefully chosen images from pop culture.
The book, which borrows its title from a mid-century muscle and posing strap made for a gay market, is now available at the Gagosian Shop in addition to Dashwood Books, Spoonbill & Sugartown, and Printed Matter. Below and on the following pages, find a selection of page spreads from the book.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags New England
- First African-American Gay Superhero Joins Arrow Cast