PHOTOS: Jack Pierson's Tomorrow's Man
BY Christopher Harrity
April 28 2014 6:30 AM ET
Tomorrow's Man, Jack Pierson's inventive new book, is one man's visual stream of consciousness.
The 84-page book, produced in cooperation with Bywater Bros. Editions and Presentation House Gallery, is the result of Pierson using his own images plus some from other artists including Richard Tinkler, Jeff Elrod, and Evan Whale and then welding it together with carefully chosen images from pop culture.
The book, which borrows its title from a mid-century muscle and posing strap made for a gay market, is now available at the Gagosian Shop in addition to Dashwood Books, Spoonbill & Sugartown, and Printed Matter. Below and on the following pages, find a selection of page spreads from the book.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet