Travis Wall is the King of Dance
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 30 2011 4:00 AM ET
Absolutely! Male dancers should always dance strong. I’m not a fan of feminine dancers unless it’s necessary with a character role, which probably won’t ever happen on SYTYCD [laughs]. I believe the guys should be a strong frame for the female, who is the picture.
What kind of impact do you think having people like yourself on competition shows has on young people watching from home?
I think there is a pretty big impact. I want to inspire other guy dancers at home that it is OK to dance and you can make a career out of it if it’s what you love to do. Anything is possible if you work your ass off. Nobody hands you anything. People give you opportunity and you have to prevail and own you.
You’re really hot. Do you get hit on constantly because of the show?
Ha, no, [it’s] kind of funny but I only get hit on by girls, which is hysterical. But yeah, I guess because I was on a reality show I seem intimidating, which is hilarious as well.
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 8:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 8:25 PM