Travis Wall is the King of Dance
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 30 2011 3:00 AM ET
Absolutely! Male dancers should always dance strong. I’m not a fan of feminine dancers unless it’s necessary with a character role, which probably won’t ever happen on SYTYCD [laughs]. I believe the guys should be a strong frame for the female, who is the picture.
What kind of impact do you think having people like yourself on competition shows has on young people watching from home?
I think there is a pretty big impact. I want to inspire other guy dancers at home that it is OK to dance and you can make a career out of it if it’s what you love to do. Anything is possible if you work your ass off. Nobody hands you anything. People give you opportunity and you have to prevail and own you.
You’re really hot. Do you get hit on constantly because of the show?
Ha, no, [it’s] kind of funny but I only get hit on by girls, which is hysterical. But yeah, I guess because I was on a reality show I seem intimidating, which is hilarious as well.
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Says Pat Robertson
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts 1 min 56 sec ago
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex 58 min 9 sec ago
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study 1 hour 44 min ago
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song to Help Gay Russians 2 hours 11 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson 2 hours 16 min ago
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 4:20 PM
- Coming Out WATCH: Mom Affirms Love in Son's Coming-Out Video 3:57 PM