Queer folks return with new Showtime series
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 10 2001 12:00 AM ET
Queer as Folk executive producers Ron Cowen and Daniel Lipman have received a 20-episode commitment from Showtime for their new series, Leap Years, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The new series centers on a group of friends who are seen at intervals through the course of their lives. Cowen and Lipman created the show and wrote the pilot, which will be directed by Martha Coolidge. Joining the two as executive producers of the new series are Tony Jonas (also an exec producer of Queer) and Charles Rosin (Dawsons Creek).
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment