Queer folks return with new Showtime series
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 10 2001 1:00 AM ET
Queer as Folk executive producers Ron Cowen and Daniel Lipman have received a 20-episode commitment from Showtime for their new series, Leap Years, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The new series centers on a group of friends who are seen at intervals through the course of their lives. Cowen and Lipman created the show and wrote the pilot, which will be directed by Martha Coolidge. Joining the two as executive producers of the new series are Tony Jonas (also an exec producer of Queer) and Charles Rosin (Dawsons Creek).
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple