Queer folks return with new Showtime series
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 10 2001 1:00 AM ET
Queer as Folk executive producers Ron Cowen and Daniel Lipman have received a 20-episode commitment from Showtime for their new series, Leap Years, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The new series centers on a group of friends who are seen at intervals through the course of their lives. Cowen and Lipman created the show and wrote the pilot, which will be directed by Martha Coolidge. Joining the two as executive producers of the new series are Tony Jonas (also an exec producer of Queer) and Charles Rosin (Dawsons Creek).
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses