Wonder Boys wins Scripter Award
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2001 1:00 AM ET
Screenwriter Steve Kloves and novelist Michael Chabon were honored Saturday with the University of Southern Californias 13th annual Scripter Award for Klovess screen adaptation of Chabons gay-inclusive novel Wonder Boys, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Kloves, who spent over five years adapting the book, has also written the screen version of the best-seller Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune