Wonder Boys wins Scripter Award
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2001 1:00 AM ET
Screenwriter Steve Kloves and novelist Michael Chabon were honored Saturday with the University of Southern Californias 13th annual Scripter Award for Klovess screen adaptation of Chabons gay-inclusive novel Wonder Boys, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Kloves, who spent over five years adapting the book, has also written the screen version of the best-seller Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown