Wonder Boys wins Scripter Award
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2001 1:00 AM ET
Screenwriter Steve Kloves and novelist Michael Chabon were honored Saturday with the University of Southern Californias 13th annual Scripter Award for Klovess screen adaptation of Chabons gay-inclusive novel Wonder Boys, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Kloves, who spent over five years adapting the book, has also written the screen version of the best-seller Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media