Wonder Boys wins Scripter Award
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2001 1:00 AM ET
Screenwriter Steve Kloves and novelist Michael Chabon were honored Saturday with the University of Southern Californias 13th annual Scripter Award for Klovess screen adaptation of Chabons gay-inclusive novel Wonder Boys, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Kloves, who spent over five years adapting the book, has also written the screen version of the best-seller Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'