Wonder Boys wins Scripter Award
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2001 1:00 AM ET
Screenwriter Steve Kloves and novelist Michael Chabon were honored Saturday with the University of Southern Californias 13th annual Scripter Award for Klovess screen adaptation of Chabons gay-inclusive novel Wonder Boys, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Kloves, who spent over five years adapting the book, has also written the screen version of the best-seller Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?