A Glimpse of Hell a taste of ratings heaven for FX
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the cable network FX drew its highest level of households and viewers for the airing of its original motion picture A Glimpse of Hell. The movie was based on an incident that occurred aboard the USS Iowa when an explosion killed 47 sailors in 1989. Initial response from the Navy at the time intimated that the event was the result of a homosexual crush by one of the sailors, though this charge was later disproved. The film starred James Caan and featured Robert Sean Leonard and Daniel Roebuck.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong