A Glimpse of Hell a taste of ratings heaven for FX
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the cable network FX drew its highest level of households and viewers for the airing of its original motion picture A Glimpse of Hell. The movie was based on an incident that occurred aboard the USS Iowa when an explosion killed 47 sailors in 1989. Initial response from the Navy at the time intimated that the event was the result of a homosexual crush by one of the sailors, though this charge was later disproved. The film starred James Caan and featured Robert Sean Leonard and Daniel Roebuck.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride