A Glimpse of Hell a taste of ratings heaven for FX
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 21 2001 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the cable network FX drew its highest level of households and viewers for the airing of its original motion picture A Glimpse of Hell. The movie was based on an incident that occurred aboard the USS Iowa when an explosion killed 47 sailors in 1989. Initial response from the Navy at the time intimated that the event was the result of a homosexual crush by one of the sailors, though this charge was later disproved. The film starred James Caan and featured Robert Sean Leonard and Daniel Roebuck.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View