Mizrahi to appear in upcoming pilot for ABC
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 31 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the ABC pilot Born in Brooklyn will feature fashion icon Isaac Mizrahi (Unzipped, Small Time Crooks). Mizrahi will play the part of Harry Hellems, a publicist and gay best friend to the series star, Maria Bello. Tamara Taylor (Introducing Dorothy Dandridge, Party of Five) will also appear as a coworker of Bellos character.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community