Mizrahi to appear in upcoming pilot for ABC
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 31 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the ABC pilot Born in Brooklyn will feature fashion icon Isaac Mizrahi (Unzipped, Small Time Crooks). Mizrahi will play the part of Harry Hellems, a publicist and gay best friend to the series star, Maria Bello. Tamara Taylor (Introducing Dorothy Dandridge, Party of Five) will also appear as a coworker of Bellos character.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights
- WATCH: Josh Duggar's Hypocrisy Is No 'Excuse to Live in Sin,' Scolds Tony Perkins
- REPORT: ISIS Executes Nine More 'Gay' Men