Mizrahi to appear in upcoming pilot for ABC
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 31 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the ABC pilot Born in Brooklyn will feature fashion icon Isaac Mizrahi (Unzipped, Small Time Crooks). Mizrahi will play the part of Harry Hellems, a publicist and gay best friend to the series star, Maria Bello. Tamara Taylor (Introducing Dorothy Dandridge, Party of Five) will also appear as a coworker of Bellos character.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing