Mizrahi to appear in upcoming pilot for ABC
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 31 2001 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that the ABC pilot Born in Brooklyn will feature fashion icon Isaac Mizrahi (Unzipped, Small Time Crooks). Mizrahi will play the part of Harry Hellems, a publicist and gay best friend to the series star, Maria Bello. Tamara Taylor (Introducing Dorothy Dandridge, Party of Five) will also appear as a coworker of Bellos character.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Tenn. Pastor Accused of Gay Tryst Now Charged With Lifting From Church
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland