Janet Jackson dismisses gay rumors
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 05 2001 11:00 PM ET
According to the New York Daily News, there have been rumors about singer Janet Jacksons close attachment to her female backup dancers ever since she split from her husband Rene Elizondo. Jackson explains, There are times when weve all gotten in the same bed to watch a movie. Thats just us. She understands, though, that [I]f a waiter walks in and sees us, he might think theres something else going on. She admits that when she was younger and involved in a bad relationship, there was a woman she found to be very attractive, but she did not elaborate.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate