Janet Jackson dismisses gay rumors
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 06 2001 12:00 AM ET
According to the New York Daily News, there have been rumors about singer Janet Jacksons close attachment to her female backup dancers ever since she split from her husband Rene Elizondo. Jackson explains, There are times when weve all gotten in the same bed to watch a movie. Thats just us. She understands, though, that [I]f a waiter walks in and sees us, he might think theres something else going on. She admits that when she was younger and involved in a bad relationship, there was a woman she found to be very attractive, but she did not elaborate.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.