Gale Harold in Austin Pendleton play
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gale Harold, currently being seen as Brian Kinney in Showtimes Queer as Folk, will costar with George Morfogen (Oz) in actor-director-playwright Austin Pendletons play Uncle Bob at the off-Broadway venue the SoHo Playhouse. Harold will be playing the part of the homophobic nephew, Josh, who decides to move in during what he assumes to be the final days of his uncle Bobs battle with AIDS. Conflict arises as Bob looks for meaning and dignity in his death while Josh looks for the same in his life. The SoHo Playhouse is located at 15 Vandam Street at Sixth Avenue. The show begins previews April 11 and opens Monday, April 23. Reservations can be made by calling the box office at (212) 691-1555 or Telecharge at (212) 239-6200.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail