Gale Harold in Austin Pendleton play
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gale Harold, currently being seen as Brian Kinney in Showtimes Queer as Folk, will costar with George Morfogen (Oz) in actor-director-playwright Austin Pendletons play Uncle Bob at the off-Broadway venue the SoHo Playhouse. Harold will be playing the part of the homophobic nephew, Josh, who decides to move in during what he assumes to be the final days of his uncle Bobs battle with AIDS. Conflict arises as Bob looks for meaning and dignity in his death while Josh looks for the same in his life. The SoHo Playhouse is located at 15 Vandam Street at Sixth Avenue. The show begins previews April 11 and opens Monday, April 23. Reservations can be made by calling the box office at (212) 691-1555 or Telecharge at (212) 239-6200.
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?