Bruce Vilanch plays Seattle
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 13 2001 12:00 AM ET
Comedy writer and Hollywood Square Bruce Vilanch will be performing his show Bruce Vilanch: Almost Famous! at Seattles Meany Theatre for one night only, Friday, April 13. The one-man bio-comedy originally opened off-Broadway at the Westbeth Theatre last season. Vilanch promises an insiders look at the ego-driven world of movie openings, exclusive parties, and backstage dramas. This show was originally scheduled for February 3 but was canceled when Vilanch suffered a detached retina; tickets for that performance will be honored and ticket holders do not need to exchange their tickets. Meany Theatre is located on the University of Washington campus.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- WATCH: Indiana Town Postpones LGBT Rights Vote Over Confusion
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer