Elton John plays Lebanon
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
Peripatetic performer Elton John is scheduled to perform his first concert in Lebanon this summer, according to Virtual New York. John will perform with a variety of famous Arab and international artists as part of the Beiteddine Festival, an event designed to attract tourist traffic back to the Mediterranean nation. Johns contribution will be a one-night concert on July 7 in the mountain resort of Beiteddine.
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- The Lesbian Star of Goes Noir