Elton John plays Lebanon
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
Peripatetic performer Elton John is scheduled to perform his first concert in Lebanon this summer, according to Virtual New York. John will perform with a variety of famous Arab and international artists as part of the Beiteddine Festival, an event designed to attract tourist traffic back to the Mediterranean nation. Johns contribution will be a one-night concert on July 7 in the mountain resort of Beiteddine.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ellen Surprises Gay-Straight Prom Dates With $10,000 Scholarships
- Utah High School Elects State's First Transgender Prom Queen