Elton John plays Lebanon
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
Peripatetic performer Elton John is scheduled to perform his first concert in Lebanon this summer, according to Virtual New York. John will perform with a variety of famous Arab and international artists as part of the Beiteddine Festival, an event designed to attract tourist traffic back to the Mediterranean nation. Johns contribution will be a one-night concert on July 7 in the mountain resort of Beiteddine.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Mormon Missionary Positions