Elton John plays Lebanon
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
Peripatetic performer Elton John is scheduled to perform his first concert in Lebanon this summer, according to Virtual New York. John will perform with a variety of famous Arab and international artists as part of the Beiteddine Festival, an event designed to attract tourist traffic back to the Mediterranean nation. Johns contribution will be a one-night concert on July 7 in the mountain resort of Beiteddine.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player