Elton John plays Lebanon
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
Peripatetic performer Elton John is scheduled to perform his first concert in Lebanon this summer, according to Virtual New York. John will perform with a variety of famous Arab and international artists as part of the Beiteddine Festival, an event designed to attract tourist traffic back to the Mediterranean nation. Johns contribution will be a one-night concert on July 7 in the mountain resort of Beiteddine.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay