Apparently not Jerrys girls
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 01 2001 12:00 AM ET
Jerry Seinfeld went out to test new material and found himself at the Gotham Comedy Club. New York magazine reports that also appearing there that evening were eight lesbian comics performing for the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association. The emcee introduced him as a great supporter of our community but a spectator there admitted it was awkward. Seinfeld pressed on, doing a full five minutes on marriage which left the crowd understandably frustrated. Finally, a heckler reminded him, We cant get married, you know.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'