Apparently not Jerrys girls
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 01 2001 12:00 AM ET
Jerry Seinfeld went out to test new material and found himself at the Gotham Comedy Club. New York magazine reports that also appearing there that evening were eight lesbian comics performing for the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association. The emcee introduced him as a great supporter of our community but a spectator there admitted it was awkward. Seinfeld pressed on, doing a full five minutes on marriage which left the crowd understandably frustrated. Finally, a heckler reminded him, We cant get married, you know.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too