Apparently not Jerrys girls
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 01 2001 12:00 AM ET
Jerry Seinfeld went out to test new material and found himself at the Gotham Comedy Club. New York magazine reports that also appearing there that evening were eight lesbian comics performing for the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association. The emcee introduced him as a great supporter of our community but a spectator there admitted it was awkward. Seinfeld pressed on, doing a full five minutes on marriage which left the crowd understandably frustrated. Finally, a heckler reminded him, We cant get married, you know.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor