OConnor bows out of Wotapalava
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 06 2001 12:00 AM ET
Sinéad OConnor will not be performing in this summers queer music festival Wotapalava, citing unforeseeable family commitments. She claims she will try to fit some of the 18-city tour dates into her schedule, however. The event, which is being organized by the Pet Shop Boys, currently has PSB, Soft Cell, and gay troubadour Rufus Wainwright, among others, on the roster.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- 5 Most Disappointing Things We Learned About HRC's 'White Men's Club'