RuPaul sees future in Port Charles on July 4
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 06 2001 12:00 AM ET
Take a break from traditional activities this Independence Day and tune in to the ABC soap Port Charles to catch drag legend RuPaul appearing as a TV psychic. The New York Post reports that the towering diva met the cast of the General Hospital spin-off at a Daytime Emmy function on May 18, and producers asked if she might be interested in making an appearance as Madame Alicia, inspired perhaps by the psychic RuPaul played on his VH1 show. The episode is set to tape June 7.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Who Influences Our Influential 40 Under 40?
- 40 Under 40: Emerging Voices | Advocate.com
- Past '40 Under 40' Honorees Are Still Changing The World
- With Kimberley McLeod, LGBT Women of Color Make Their Own Spotlight