RuPaul sees future in Port Charles on July 4
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 06 2001 12:00 AM ET
Take a break from traditional activities this Independence Day and tune in to the ABC soap Port Charles to catch drag legend RuPaul appearing as a TV psychic. The New York Post reports that the towering diva met the cast of the General Hospital spin-off at a Daytime Emmy function on May 18, and producers asked if she might be interested in making an appearance as Madame Alicia, inspired perhaps by the psychic RuPaul played on his VH1 show. The episode is set to tape June 7.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar