RuPaul sees future in Port Charles on July 4
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 06 2001 12:00 AM ET
Take a break from traditional activities this Independence Day and tune in to the ABC soap Port Charles to catch drag legend RuPaul appearing as a TV psychic. The New York Post reports that the towering diva met the cast of the General Hospital spin-off at a Daytime Emmy function on May 18, and producers asked if she might be interested in making an appearance as Madame Alicia, inspired perhaps by the psychic RuPaul played on his VH1 show. The episode is set to tape June 7.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word