Pansy Division opens for Tom Robinson July 1
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 17 2001 12:00 AM ET
All-queer rock band Pansy Division will open for openly gay British rocker Tom Robinson at San Franciscos Paradise Lounge on Tuesday, July 17. This will be Robinsons first American tour since his last U.S. major-label release in 1984. Robinson was among the earliest of rock musicians to come out, and his song Glad to Be Gay even broke into the British Top 40. Pansy Division will perform what they say is their first-ever official unplugged-style show (not counting the TV appearance they did a few years back). Paradise Lounge is located at 308 11th St. (at Folsom) in San Francisco. Call (415) 621-1912 for more information or log on to tomrobinson.com.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument