Queer as Folk gets a new love interest
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 19 2001 12:00 AM ET
Looks like Dr. David is out of the picture--Variety reports that Robert Gant (who played the vice principal on Popular) has been added to the cast of Showtime's Queer as Folk, which begins its second season in January. Gant will play a university professor who specializes in gay studies, and the character is meant to serve as the new love interest for Hal Sparks's Michael.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times