Queer as Folk gets a new love interest
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 19 2001 12:00 AM ET
Looks like Dr. David is out of the picture--Variety reports that Robert Gant (who played the vice principal on Popular) has been added to the cast of Showtime's Queer as Folk, which begins its second season in January. Gant will play a university professor who specializes in gay studies, and the character is meant to serve as the new love interest for Hal Sparks's Michael.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere