Queer as Folk gets a new love interest
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 19 2001 12:00 AM ET
Looks like Dr. David is out of the picture--Variety reports that Robert Gant (who played the vice principal on Popular) has been added to the cast of Showtime's Queer as Folk, which begins its second season in January. Gant will play a university professor who specializes in gay studies, and the character is meant to serve as the new love interest for Hal Sparks's Michael.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure