Queer as Folk gets a new love interest
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 11:00 PM ET
Looks like Dr. David is out of the picture--Variety reports that Robert Gant (who played the vice principal on Popular) has been added to the cast of Showtime's Queer as Folk, which begins its second season in January. Gant will play a university professor who specializes in gay studies, and the character is meant to serve as the new love interest for Hal Sparks's Michael.
- BREAKING: New Mexico Supreme Court Declares Statewide Marriage Equality
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?'
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
- Women Op-ed: Silencing a #SharedGirlHood on Social Media 1 hour 42 min ago
- Politics Putin's Top Priority: 'Equal Terms' for Olympic Athletes 1 hour 47 min ago
- Travel Wanna Go to the SAG Awards in L.A.? 1 hour 51 min ago
- Activism HRC Donates $100K to Support Russian LGBTs 1 hour 59 min ago
- Religion Pastor Defrocked for Performing Son's Same-Sex Marriage 2 hours 23 min ago
- Women WATCH: Who's in the Mood for a Jennifer Lawrence / Butt Plug story? 2 hours 29 min ago
- Women WATCH: Out Sochi Olympics Delegate Caitlin Cahow On Going to Russia 1:56 PM