Queer as Folk gets a new love interest
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 11:00 PM ET
Looks like Dr. David is out of the picture--Variety reports that Robert Gant (who played the vice principal on Popular) has been added to the cast of Showtime's Queer as Folk, which begins its second season in January. Gant will play a university professor who specializes in gay studies, and the character is meant to serve as the new love interest for Hal Sparks's Michael.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View