Gay vocalist Scott Howard performs in NYC
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2001 1:00 AM ET
Openly gay performer Scott Howard will perform songs from his CD Lucky One at New York City's Baggot Inn, 82 W. Third St., on Tuesday, October 30. The singer-songwriter also plays keyboards, and Billboard magazine wrote that Howard's voice is "among the best we've heard."
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Mixed Messages: Supreme Court Denies Review of 'Ex-Gay' Therapy Ban, Trans Inmate's Surgery
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?