Gay vocalist Scott Howard performs in NYC
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2001 1:00 AM ET
Openly gay performer Scott Howard will perform songs from his CD Lucky One at New York City's Baggot Inn, 82 W. Third St., on Tuesday, October 30. The singer-songwriter also plays keyboards, and Billboard magazine wrote that Howard's voice is "among the best we've heard."
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual