Gay vocalist Scott Howard performs in NYC
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2001 1:00 AM ET
Openly gay performer Scott Howard will perform songs from his CD Lucky One at New York City's Baggot Inn, 82 W. Third St., on Tuesday, October 30. The singer-songwriter also plays keyboards, and Billboard magazine wrote that Howard's voice is "among the best we've heard."
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride