Gay vocalist Scott Howard performs in NYC
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2001 1:00 AM ET
Openly gay performer Scott Howard will perform songs from his CD Lucky One at New York City's Baggot Inn, 82 W. Third St., on Tuesday, October 30. The singer-songwriter also plays keyboards, and Billboard magazine wrote that Howard's voice is "among the best we've heard." For more information visit www.scotthowardmusic.com.
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf