Michael Stipe's company seeks Cure with United Artists
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 15 2002 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Michael Stipe's film production company, Single Cell Prods., will team with United Artists to remake the 1997 Japanese horror film Cure. The story follows the investigation of a serial killing spree, in which it appears that the victims were all killed in the exact same way but by different people.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View