Michael Stipe's company seeks Cure with United Artists
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 15 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Michael Stipe's film production company, Single Cell Prods., will team with United Artists to remake the 1997 Japanese horror film Cure. The story follows the investigation of a serial killing spree, in which it appears that the victims were all killed in the exact same way but by different people.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod