Michael Stipe's company seeks Cure with United Artists
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 15 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Michael Stipe's film production company, Single Cell Prods., will team with United Artists to remake the 1997 Japanese horror film Cure. The story follows the investigation of a serial killing spree, in which it appears that the victims were all killed in the exact same way but by different people.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Bruce LaBruce at MoMA