Michael Stipe's company seeks Cure with United Artists
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 15 2002 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Michael Stipe's film production company, Single Cell Prods., will team with United Artists to remake the 1997 Japanese horror film Cure. The story follows the investigation of a serial killing spree, in which it appears that the victims were all killed in the exact same way but by different people.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?