Lisa Cholodenko wins Dorothy Arzner Prize for Laurel Canyon
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 26 2003 1:00 AM ET
Lesbian filmmaker Lisa Cholodenko has been honored with the Director's View Film Festival's Dorothy Arzner Prize for her latest film, Laurel Canyon, according to indieWIRE.com. The festival, held in Westchester and Fairfield counties, N.Y., was cut short because of the recent blizzard on the East Coast. Laurel Canyon opens in selected cities March 7.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban