Rosie O'Donnell's artwork on display
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 27 2003 1:00 AM ET
The New York Daily News's Rush and Molloy report that Rosie O'Donnell is currently displaying 19 collages that she created. The exhibition, currently on display at the Freelance Restaurant in Piermont, N.Y.--which O'Donnell frequents--features pieces that she began creating after September 11, 2001, when she created a depiction of the collapsing World Trade Center. The most personal piece in the show features a photo of O'Donnell with her head open and newspaper headlines pouring in. O'Donnell says she created that one when she "was really down." The pieces will all go on sale soon to benefit charity.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- WATCH: Trans-Reality Blooms in Eden's Garden for Men of Color