Rosie O'Donnell's artwork on display
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 27 2003 1:00 AM ET
The New York Daily News's Rush and Molloy report that Rosie O'Donnell is currently displaying 19 collages that she created. The exhibition, currently on display at the Freelance Restaurant in Piermont, N.Y.--which O'Donnell frequents--features pieces that she began creating after September 11, 2001, when she created a depiction of the collapsing World Trade Center. The most personal piece in the show features a photo of O'Donnell with her head open and newspaper headlines pouring in. O'Donnell says she created that one when she "was really down." The pieces will all go on sale soon to benefit charity.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- POLL: Even Republicans Say Marriage Equality Hasn't Affected Them