Marleen Gorris brought onto Bronte
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
Oscar-winning lesbian director Marleen Gorris (Antonia's Line) has been tapped to direct Bronte, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film tells the story of the legendary Bronte sisters--Charlotte, Emily, and Ann--who between them created such literary classics as Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre. Shooting is set to begin in the fall.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- REPORT: Lawsuit Targets Woman Killed in Caitlyn Jenner Crash
- Three New Films Capture LGBT Life in the Middle East
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe