Marleen Gorris brought onto Bronte
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
Oscar-winning lesbian director Marleen Gorris (Antonia's Line) has been tapped to direct Bronte, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film tells the story of the legendary Bronte sisters--Charlotte, Emily, and Ann--who between them created such literary classics as Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre. Shooting is set to begin in the fall.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'