Marleen Gorris brought onto Bronte
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
Oscar-winning lesbian director Marleen Gorris (Antonia's Line) has been tapped to direct Bronte, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film tells the story of the legendary Bronte sisters--Charlotte, Emily, and Ann--who between them created such literary classics as Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre. Shooting is set to begin in the fall.
- Op-ed: Orange Is the New Black Proves to Be the Model of Queer TV
- #TBT: WWII and the Buddy System
- Which LGBT Icon Deserves a Biopic?
- Laverne Cox: The Making of an Icon
- Right-Winger Suggests Michael Sam Seek 'Ex-Gay' Therapy
- Orange is the New Black Earns 12 Emmy Nominations, Laverne Cox Makes History