Designers to screen Hollywood favorites on TCM in October
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 22 2003 12:00 AM ET
Turner Classic Movies will present the Style in Motion festival in October, featuring out designers Isaac Mizrahi, Michael Kors, and Badgley/Mischka, along with Kate and Andy Spade, screening movies that have had an influence on their fashion style. Each Monday night will feature a different designer showing four films, discussing the fashion, direction, production design, and political and sociological impact on culture that each movie had. For more information visit www.TurnerClassicMovies.com.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'