Designers to screen Hollywood favorites on TCM in October
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 22 2003 12:00 AM ET
Turner Classic Movies will present the Style in Motion festival in October, featuring out designers Isaac Mizrahi, Michael Kors, and Badgley/Mischka, along with Kate and Andy Spade, screening movies that have had an influence on their fashion style. Each Monday night will feature a different designer showing four films, discussing the fashion, direction, production design, and political and sociological impact on culture that each movie had. For more information visit www.TurnerClassicMovies.com.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Op-ed: Help Decide the Future of the LGBT Movement
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments