Designers to screen Hollywood favorites on TCM in October
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 21 2003 11:00 PM ET
Turner Classic Movies will present the Style in Motion festival in October, featuring out designers Isaac Mizrahi, Michael Kors, and Badgley/Mischka, along with Kate and Andy Spade, screening movies that have had an influence on their fashion style. Each Monday night will feature a different designer showing four films, discussing the fashion, direction, production design, and political and sociological impact on culture that each movie had. For more information visit www.TurnerClassicMovies.com.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'