Designers to screen Hollywood favorites on TCM in October
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 22 2003 12:00 AM ET
Turner Classic Movies will present the Style in Motion festival in October, featuring out designers Isaac Mizrahi, Michael Kors, and Badgley/Mischka, along with Kate and Andy Spade, screening movies that have had an influence on their fashion style. Each Monday night will feature a different designer showing four films, discussing the fashion, direction, production design, and political and sociological impact on culture that each movie had. For more information visit www.TurnerClassicMovies.com.
- Why Are We Gay?
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- WATCH: Protesters Tell Antigay Kentucky Clerk 'Do Your Job!' in Showdown With Her Supporters
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward