Aguilera Honored by WeHo Gay Bar
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 20 2011 9:45 AM ET
Christina Aguilera is the first to be honored on the Gay Walk of Fame at the West Hollywood gay bar the Abbey.
PerezHilton.com reports on the honor for the Burlesque star and Dave Cooley for contributions to gay culture.
“Tonight, her hand and foot prints will be put into cement, where she'll be immortalized during the world famous gay bar's West Hollywood Premiere Party,” according to the blog.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'