Aguilera Honored by WeHo Gay Bar
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 20 2011 10:45 AM ET
Christina Aguilera is the first to be honored on the Gay Walk of Fame at the West Hollywood gay bar the Abbey.
PerezHilton.com reports on the honor for the Burlesque star and Dave Cooley for contributions to gay culture.
“Tonight, her hand and foot prints will be put into cement, where she'll be immortalized during the world famous gay bar's West Hollywood Premiere Party,” according to the blog.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Kentucky County Clerk Sued Over Denial of Marriage Licenses