Aguilera Honored by WeHo Gay Bar
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 20 2011 10:45 AM ET
Christina Aguilera is the first to be honored on the Gay Walk of Fame at the West Hollywood gay bar the Abbey.
PerezHilton.com reports on the honor for the Burlesque star and Dave Cooley for contributions to gay culture.
“Tonight, her hand and foot prints will be put into cement, where she'll be immortalized during the world famous gay bar's West Hollywood Premiere Party,” according to the blog.
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: Drag Race's Prison-Themed Challenge Raised Uncomfortable Questions
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner