Aguilera Honored by WeHo Gay Bar
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 20 2011 10:45 AM ET
Christina Aguilera is the first to be honored on the Gay Walk of Fame at the West Hollywood gay bar the Abbey.
PerezHilton.com reports on the honor for the Burlesque star and Dave Cooley for contributions to gay culture.
“Tonight, her hand and foot prints will be put into cement, where she'll be immortalized during the world famous gay bar's West Hollywood Premiere Party,” according to the blog.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- No More Bullying Meet the 2013 Point Scholars: Living Proof It Does Get Better 1 hour 34 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Dreaming in the White House 2 hours 29 min ago
- Commentary Day of Decision Op-ed: When a Marriage Would Split Us Up 4:00 AM
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain June 18 2013 9:44 PM
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood June 18 2013 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos June 18 2013 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland June 18 2013 6:24 PM