Aguilera Honored by WeHo Gay Bar
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 20 2011 9:45 AM ET
Christina Aguilera is the first to be honored on the Gay Walk of Fame at the West Hollywood gay bar the Abbey.
PerezHilton.com reports on the honor for the Burlesque star and Dave Cooley for contributions to gay culture.
“Tonight, her hand and foot prints will be put into cement, where she'll be immortalized during the world famous gay bar's West Hollywood Premiere Party,” according to the blog.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 46 min 41 sec ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 1 hour 38 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 1 hour 45 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 2 hours 26 min ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM