Tig Notaro Advocates: The Pajama Men and Wild Flag Women
BY Advocate Contributors
September 15 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Cowichan sweater. A heavy wool sweater made by the Cowichan
Indian tribe in Canada. I love mine so much I have been known to even
wear it in the summertime. I dream of having closets full of different
styles and patterns. Hoods, no hoods, pockets, no pockets, eagles, fish,
deer—if they knit it, I’ll take it! CowichanTrading.com
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview