Tig Notaro Advocates: The Pajama Men and Wild Flag Women
BY Advocate Contributors
September 15 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Cowichan sweater. A heavy wool sweater made by the Cowichan
Indian tribe in Canada. I love mine so much I have been known to even
wear it in the summertime. I dream of having closets full of different
styles and patterns. Hoods, no hoods, pockets, no pockets, eagles, fish,
deer—if they knit it, I’ll take it! CowichanTrading.com
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'