Will Smith Calls Obama's Support of Marriage Equality 'Brave'
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 15 2012 11:40 AM ET
Actor Will Smith supports President Obama's stance on marriage equality and says it was "brave" of the president to speak out in favor of the issue during an election year.
While in Berlin Monday to promote his new action comedy Men in Black III, the actor stated, “If anybody can find someone to love them and to help them through this difficult thing that we call life, I support that in any shape or form," The Washington Post reports.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 48 min 47 sec ago
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1 hour 50 min ago
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 2 hours 12 min ago
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 2 hours 19 min ago
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM