Will Smith Calls Obama's Support of Marriage Equality 'Brave'
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 15 2012 10:40 AM ET
Actor Will Smith supports President Obama's stance on marriage equality and says it was "brave" of the president to speak out in favor of the issue during an election year.
While in Berlin Monday to promote his new action comedy Men in Black III, the actor stated, “If anybody can find someone to love them and to help them through this difficult thing that we call life, I support that in any shape or form," The Washington Post reports.
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Women WATCH: Kim Stolz's Ridiculously Beautiful Wedding Video 4 min 33 sec ago
- Politics N.J. Legislature Could Enshrine Marriage Equality into State Law 21 min 38 sec ago
- Transgender Coalition Still Short in Bid to Repeal Calif. Trans Student Law 30 min 10 sec ago
- Religion Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks 55 min 14 sec ago
- Film WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online 58 min 14 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Happy Gay People on Beaches 1 hour 31 min ago
- Media Michelle Malkin Sells Twitter Aggregator to Christian Media Company 1 hour 35 min ago