Will Smith Calls Obama's Support of Marriage Equality 'Brave'
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 15 2012 11:40 AM ET
Actor Will Smith supports President Obama's stance on marriage equality and says it was "brave" of the president to speak out in favor of the issue during an election year.
While in Berlin Monday to promote his new action comedy Men in Black III, the actor stated, “If anybody can find someone to love them and to help them through this difficult thing that we call life, I support that in any shape or form," The Washington Post reports.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule