Will Smith Calls Obama's Support of Marriage Equality 'Brave'
BY Jeremy Kinser
May 15 2012 10:40 AM ET
Actor Will Smith supports President Obama's stance on marriage equality and says it was "brave" of the president to speak out in favor of the issue during an election year.
While in Berlin Monday to promote his new action comedy Men in Black III, the actor stated, “If anybody can find someone to love them and to help them through this difficult thing that we call life, I support that in any shape or form," The Washington Post reports.
- Transgender Google's International Women's Day Doodle Includes Trans Women 13 min 30 sec ago
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 33 min 7 sec ago
- Media CNN to Test New Don Lemon Prime-Time Show 47 min 1 sec ago
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 1 hour 3 min ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 1 hour 14 min ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 1 hour 31 min ago
- Politics Virginia's House Repeals Sodomy Ban 2 hours 31 min ago