Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
May 13 2014 11:20 PM ET
In this very special selection of Vexed Wisecracker strips, our main character tackles lyme disease. But in true comic fashion, the tick-borne illness is illustrated as a short, chunky hipster.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture every week in Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Lyme Life Part 1
The Lyme Life Part 2
The Lyme Life Part 3
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant