Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
May 13 2014 11:20 PM ET
In this very special selection of Vexed Wisecracker strips, our main character tackles lyme disease. But in true comic fashion, the tick-borne illness is illustrated as a short, chunky hipster.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture every week in Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Lyme Life Part 1
The Lyme Life Part 2
The Lyme Life Part 3
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- WATCH: Texas Couple Who Sued for Marriage License Will Now Receive It
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents