Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
May 13 2014 11:20 PM ET
In this very special selection of Vexed Wisecracker strips, our main character tackles lyme disease. But in true comic fashion, the tick-borne illness is illustrated as a short, chunky hipster.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture every week in Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Lyme Life Part 1
The Lyme Life Part 2
The Lyme Life Part 3
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- Members of Congress to Antigay Nations' Diplomats: Leave Your Spouse Home