Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
May 13 2014 11:20 PM ET
In this very special selection of Vexed Wisecracker strips, our main character tackles lyme disease. But in true comic fashion, the tick-borne illness is illustrated as a short, chunky hipster.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture every week in Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Lyme Life Part 1
The Lyme Life Part 2
The Lyme Life Part 3
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: All Gay People Are Screwed Up and It's OK