Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
May 13 2014 11:20 PM ET
In this very special selection of Vexed Wisecracker strips, our main character tackles lyme disease. But in true comic fashion, the tick-borne illness is illustrated as a short, chunky hipster.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture every week in Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Lyme Life Part 1
The Lyme Life Part 2
The Lyme Life Part 3
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home