BY Jeremy Kinser
May 04 2012 4:00 PM ET
10. FILM: The Perfect Family
A restrained performance by Kathleen Turner highlights this broad dramedy about a devoutly religious woman whose quest to become Catholic of the Year is challenged by, among other things, her pregnant lesbian daughter. In a wink at his role in The Thorn Birds, Richard Chamberlain costars as a monsignor. Turner and director Anne Renton discuss the film here. Now playing in select theaters.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time