BY Jeremy Kinser
May 04 2012 3:00 PM ET
10. FILM: The Perfect Family
A restrained performance by Kathleen Turner highlights this broad dramedy about a devoutly religious woman whose quest to become Catholic of the Year is challenged by, among other things, her pregnant lesbian daughter. In a wink at his role in The Thorn Birds, Richard Chamberlain costars as a monsignor. Turner and director Anne Renton discuss the film here. Now playing in select theaters.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 0 sec ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 14 min 32 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 18 min 32 sec ago
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 3:07 PM
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 3:02 PM
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 2:53 PM
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 2:49 PM