BY Jeremy Kinser
May 04 2012 4:00 PM ET
10. FILM: The Perfect Family
A restrained performance by Kathleen Turner highlights this broad dramedy about a devoutly religious woman whose quest to become Catholic of the Year is challenged by, among other things, her pregnant lesbian daughter. In a wink at his role in The Thorn Birds, Richard Chamberlain costars as a monsignor. Turner and director Anne Renton discuss the film here. Now playing in select theaters.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!