BY Jeremy Kinser
May 04 2012 4:00 PM ET
10. FILM: The Perfect Family
A restrained performance by Kathleen Turner highlights this broad dramedy about a devoutly religious woman whose quest to become Catholic of the Year is challenged by, among other things, her pregnant lesbian daughter. In a wink at his role in The Thorn Birds, Richard Chamberlain costars as a monsignor. Turner and director Anne Renton discuss the film here. Now playing in select theaters.
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP