Hot Sheet: Mind Control
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 15 2013 6:25 PM ET
8. EVENT: Bede, New York
When Chicagoan Brianna Baker was a child, she was “Bede” a gender neutral kid that marched to the beat of her own Talkboy. In her one-woman show, Bede, Baker paints a comedic picture of life as a biracial non-conforming kid living in small town Illinois, of her family, and of grappling with her own gender expression and self-identity. The PIT Mainstage in New York City, Feb. 19 and Feb. 26, 7 p.m., $10.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View