Hot Sheet: Mind Control
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 15 2013 7:25 PM ET
8. EVENT: Bede, New York
When Chicagoan Brianna Baker was a child, she was “Bede” a gender neutral kid that marched to the beat of her own Talkboy. In her one-woman show, Bede, Baker paints a comedic picture of life as a biracial non-conforming kid living in small town Illinois, of her family, and of grappling with her own gender expression and self-identity. The PIT Mainstage in New York City, Feb. 19 and Feb. 26, 7 p.m., $10.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Meet the First Trans Pastor Officially Ordained by the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'