Hot Sheet: Mind Control
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 15 2013 7:25 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Matmos: The Marriage of True Minds
The wonderfully weird Matmos, a gay duo who makes rhythmic pop out of non-conventional instruments (like sex shackles), release their latest, The Marriage of True Minds, on February 22. Matmos's first full-length album in five years, The Marriage of True Minds was inspired and made through brain waves. Advocate editor Sunnivie Brydum explains the high-concept in her recent profile on the musicians. Read the piece here and listen to one of Marriage's songs below.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'