Hot Sheet: Mind Control
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 15 2013 6:25 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Matmos: The Marriage of True Minds
The wonderfully weird Matmos, a gay duo who makes rhythmic pop out of non-conventional instruments (like sex shackles), release their latest, The Marriage of True Minds, on February 22. Matmos's first full-length album in five years, The Marriage of True Minds was inspired and made through brain waves. Advocate editor Sunnivie Brydum explains the high-concept in her recent profile on the musicians. Read the piece here and listen to one of Marriage's songs below.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'