Hot Sheet: Mind Control
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 15 2013 7:25 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Matmos: The Marriage of True Minds
The wonderfully weird Matmos, a gay duo who makes rhythmic pop out of non-conventional instruments (like sex shackles), release their latest, The Marriage of True Minds, on February 22. Matmos's first full-length album in five years, The Marriage of True Minds was inspired and made through brain waves. Advocate editor Sunnivie Brydum explains the high-concept in her recent profile on the musicians. Read the piece here and listen to one of Marriage's songs below.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun