Hot Sheet: Steel a Glance
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2013 10:04 PM ET
1. BEAUTY: Glamazon by RuPaul
Drag legend RuPaul has teamed up with Colorevolution, a Los Angeles–based line of mineral makeup and high-quality body products, to launch Glamazon, a unisex beauty collection including a fragrance and an ultra-rich pigment cosmetic line. Available now for pre-order on Colorevolution.com, Glamazon goes on sale Thursday at Ricky’s NYC and other fine fragrance and makeup stores throughout the U.S. Doesn't everyone want to smell like a drag queen? — Neal Broverman
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'