Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 14 2014 7:30 PM ET
7. BOOK: The Life Plan Diet
Jeffry Life, MD, was an overweight 59-year-old borderline diabetic with high cholesterol before he transformed himself into an inspirational model for healthy living. His latest book, The Life Plan Diet, shares the secrets of his success with an easy-to-follow diet plan aimed specifically at men. With definitive shopping lists and a large collection of heart-healthy and scientifically backed recipes any man can follow, The Life Plan Diet, due Wednesday, is an excellent tool for shifting your eating habits back to a healthy track at any age. — Jase Peeples
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law