LISTEN: RuPaul Debuts Official Podcast What’s the Tee?
BY Jase Peeples
April 09 2014 5:00 AM ET
As Drag Race season 6 shifts into overdrive, RuPaul is serving an additional helping of fierce with a side of tee in a new biweekly podcast, RuPaul: What’s the Tee?
The Duchess of Drag will be joined by longtime friend and Drag Race judge Michelle Visage as the new series dives into everything from an insider’s view of the current Drag Race season to beauty tips and the importance of loving yourself.
“We have been friends for 20 plus years. Through these years we have experienced a lot ... and there is a lot of knowledge here between the both of our heads to give out to everybody,” Visage explains in the debut episode of What’s the Tee? “We want you (our fans) to be let in on our friendship.”
In the pilot episode the two discuss a variety of subjects, including how to successfully audition for Drag Race, nail art, and the meaning behind the name of the new fabulous podcast. “The tee means the truth. So what’s the tee means what’s the truth,” RuPaul explains in the episode.
Listen to the fabulous first episode below and visit RuPaulPodcast.com every two weeks for new episodes.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'