PHOTOS: The Two Worlds of Leon Eldridge
BY Advocate Contributors
September 19 2013 4:00 AM ET
Depending on the look he's going for, Eldridge he applies several different layers of makeup.
He says he generally tries to keep his look natural, but some drag queens use makeup that is more dramatic and similar to makeup used in stage performances. This is because it draws focus to the eyes, which he says are typically the most ambiguous or feminine features of a man's face.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Minister to LGBT People: Thanks for Making Me More Antigay
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Debunking Bill Cosby's Claim He Can Read Women's Desires, Accuser Comes Out As Lesbian