PHOTOS: The Two Worlds of Leon Eldridge
BY Advocate Contributors
September 19 2013 4:00 AM ET
Depending on the look he's going for, Eldridge he applies several different layers of makeup.
He says he generally tries to keep his look natural, but some drag queens use makeup that is more dramatic and similar to makeup used in stage performances. This is because it draws focus to the eyes, which he says are typically the most ambiguous or feminine features of a man's face.
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- PHOTOS: The Scariest and Sexiest Costumes of Halloweenie 2013
- Jennifer Knapp: Christian, Lesbian, and Free