PHOTOS: The Two Worlds of Leon Eldridge
BY Advocate Contributors
September 19 2013 4:00 AM ET
Depending on the look he's going for, Eldridge he applies several different layers of makeup.
He says he generally tries to keep his look natural, but some drag queens use makeup that is more dramatic and similar to makeup used in stage performances. This is because it draws focus to the eyes, which he says are typically the most ambiguous or feminine features of a man's face.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People