WATCH: Anderson Tells Letterman All About Being Gay
BY Neal Broverman
November 12 2012 3:48 PM ET
Anderson Cooper sure has gotten comfortable with being out: On Friday the CNN journalist laughed with David Letterman about "gaydar" and being "light in the loafers."
Cooper appeared on The Late Show With David Letterman and discussed his coming out this year. Letterman asked him whether he had "gaydar" and Cooper responded by saying he was eternally surprised at which people are gay and which are straight. Cooper also failed to correctly fist-bump Letterman, telling him, "I'm gay, we don't do this kind of thing." Read more here and watch the videos below.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees