WATCH: Anderson Tells Letterman All About Being Gay
BY Neal Broverman
November 12 2012 3:48 PM ET
Anderson Cooper sure has gotten comfortable with being out: On Friday the CNN journalist laughed with David Letterman about "gaydar" and being "light in the loafers."
Cooper appeared on The Late Show With David Letterman and discussed his coming out this year. Letterman asked him whether he had "gaydar" and Cooper responded by saying he was eternally surprised at which people are gay and which are straight. Cooper also failed to correctly fist-bump Letterman, telling him, "I'm gay, we don't do this kind of thing." Read more here and watch the videos below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- Boy Scouts' Ban on Gay Adults Lifted
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial