WATCH: Anderson Tells Letterman All About Being Gay
BY Neal Broverman
November 12 2012 3:48 PM ET
Anderson Cooper sure has gotten comfortable with being out: On Friday the CNN journalist laughed with David Letterman about "gaydar" and being "light in the loafers."
Cooper appeared on The Late Show With David Letterman and discussed his coming out this year. Letterman asked him whether he had "gaydar" and Cooper responded by saying he was eternally surprised at which people are gay and which are straight. Cooper also failed to correctly fist-bump Letterman, telling him, "I'm gay, we don't do this kind of thing." Read more here and watch the videos below.
- Women WATCH: Lost Girl's Zoie Palmer Thanks Female Partner at Canadian Film Awards 14 min 12 sec ago
- Music Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia 17 min 59 sec ago
- Religion Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues 19 min 53 sec ago
- Theater PHOTOS: Terrence McNally's Mothers and Sons 1 hour 6 min ago
- Religion Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People 1 hour 21 min ago
- Travel Drag Race: NASCAR's Biggest Gay Fan on the Vegas Cup Race 1 hour 23 min ago
- Television Looking Back: Where Things Stand Heading Into Season 2 1 hour 30 min ago