WATCH: Anderson Tells Letterman All About Being Gay
BY Neal Broverman
November 12 2012 3:48 PM ET
Anderson Cooper sure has gotten comfortable with being out: On Friday the CNN journalist laughed with David Letterman about "gaydar" and being "light in the loafers."
Cooper appeared on The Late Show With David Letterman and discussed his coming out this year. Letterman asked him whether he had "gaydar" and Cooper responded by saying he was eternally surprised at which people are gay and which are straight. Cooper also failed to correctly fist-bump Letterman, telling him, "I'm gay, we don't do this kind of thing." Read more here and watch the videos below.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos