WATCH: Anderson Tells Letterman All About Being Gay
BY Neal Broverman
November 12 2012 3:48 PM ET
Anderson Cooper sure has gotten comfortable with being out: On Friday the CNN journalist laughed with David Letterman about "gaydar" and being "light in the loafers."
Cooper appeared on The Late Show With David Letterman and discussed his coming out this year. Letterman asked him whether he had "gaydar" and Cooper responded by saying he was eternally surprised at which people are gay and which are straight. Cooper also failed to correctly fist-bump Letterman, telling him, "I'm gay, we don't do this kind of thing." Read more here and watch the videos below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf