Meet RuPaul's Class of 2013
BY Christopher Rudolph
January 28 2013 8:00 AM ET
The premiere party for the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race, which kicks off today on Logo, took over West Hollywood's Abbey bar last week. While Ru himself showed up in a suit and glasses, the other girls were dressed in drag couture in what seemed like a race down the red carpet.
With everything from a chicken doubling as a purse to a dress that looked like it was found at a Lisa Frank yard sale, the girls had a lot to say about what they described as "the fishiest season yet" of Drag Race. Check them out on the following pages.
- Religion Meet the Controversial Spiritual Adviser to Trans People 1 hour 14 min ago
- Women 9 Inspiring Women Backing LGBT Rights Around The World 1 hour 37 min ago
- Marriage Equality Where Can You Get Married in Illinois? 1 hour 46 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Can I Get HIV if I’m a Top? 1 hour 55 min ago
- Media How to Get a Job With Nate Silver 9:25 AM
- Parenting What's in My Dad Bag? 7:00 AM
- Politics Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First? 6:00 AM