5 Reasons to Watch the Grammys
BY Clea Kim
February 08 2013 1:49 PM ET
In between the SAG Awards and the Oscars come the Grammys. Honoring the year's best music, the Grammys never fail to produce a memorable moment (think J. Lo's dress, Melissa Etheridge's post-chemo performance, etc.). This year shouldn't disappoint, especially for LGBT fans. We picked five moments to watch for on Sunday, but we'll also be live-tweeting the festivities, so be sure to follow us on Twitter. The Grammys, taking place in downtown Los Angeles, air on CBS at 8 p.m. Eastern.
1. The talented Frank Ocean will be performing, and you know everyone will be talking about his performance the next day. He is also nominated for six Grammys, including Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Best New Artist and Best Urban Contemporary Album.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood 6 min 10 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos 29 min 43 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland 1 hour 50 min ago
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' 2 hours 9 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator 2 hours 15 min ago
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins 2 hours 30 min ago
- Entertainment News Need to Know: Alabama’s All-Male Cheerleading Squad 2 hours 41 min ago