WATCH: Lady Gaga and RuPaul Perform on Muppets Special
BY Jase Peeples
November 29 2013 1:11 PM ET
Last night’s Thanksgiving TV special, Lady Gaga and The Muppets' Holiday Spectacular, was a fantastic blend of nostalgia, entertainment, and fun.
But one of the most memorable moments occurred when drag legend RuPaul joined Mother monster for a fabulous – and flawlessly frocked – duet of “Fashion!”.
From heels to hair, both ladies slayed on the stage as they sang the track from Gaga’s latest album, Artpop, and delivered an unforgettable duet that could only have been better if Miss. Piggy had joined the jamboree.
Watch the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational performance in the video below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'