WATCH: Lady Gaga and RuPaul Perform on Muppets Special
BY Jase Peeples
November 29 2013 2:11 PM ET
Last night’s Thanksgiving TV special, Lady Gaga and The Muppets' Holiday Spectacular, was a fantastic blend of nostalgia, entertainment, and fun.
But one of the most memorable moments occurred when drag legend RuPaul joined Mother monster for a fabulous – and flawlessly frocked – duet of “Fashion!”.
From heels to hair, both ladies slayed on the stage as they sang the track from Gaga’s latest album, Artpop, and delivered an unforgettable duet that could only have been better if Miss. Piggy had joined the jamboree.
Watch the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational performance in the video below.
- Why Are We Gay?
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- LISTEN: Kentucky Clerk's Marriage Equality Resistance 'American Way,' Says Rand Paul