WATCH: Lady Gaga and RuPaul Perform on Muppets Special
BY Jase Peeples
November 29 2013 2:11 PM ET
Last night’s Thanksgiving TV special, Lady Gaga and The Muppets' Holiday Spectacular, was a fantastic blend of nostalgia, entertainment, and fun.
But one of the most memorable moments occurred when drag legend RuPaul joined Mother monster for a fabulous – and flawlessly frocked – duet of “Fashion!”.
From heels to hair, both ladies slayed on the stage as they sang the track from Gaga’s latest album, Artpop, and delivered an unforgettable duet that could only have been better if Miss. Piggy had joined the jamboree.
Watch the most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, Muppetational performance in the video below.
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- South Carolina Soccer Team Signs Gay Player Anton Hysén
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination 35 min 22 sec ago
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians 1 hour 11 min ago
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag 2 hours 18 min ago
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem 2 hours 25 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist 2 hours 28 min ago
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! 6:22 PM
- Politics Lesbian Couple Sues Neighbors for Bias 6:08 PM