BY Advocate Contributors
March 29 2010 4:10 PM ET
Broadway performer Nick Adams heads into his second week of rehearsals for the upcoming revival of La Cage Aux Folles (opening at the Longacre Theater in New York on April 18) and brings The Advocate along for the ride.
Week 2: The second week of rehearsals had us moving from the Ripley Grier studios to a large space inside the Hilton Theatre that is fully equipped and exclusively ours. I'm no stranger to those rehearsal rooms. I spent many hours sword fighting and Irish step dancing when performing The Pirate Queen at that same theater. Although this time, I've swapped my step shoes and armor for heels and a dress.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban