BY Advocate Contributors
March 29 2010 4:10 PM ET
Broadway performer Nick Adams heads into his second week of rehearsals for the upcoming revival of La Cage Aux Folles (opening at the Longacre Theater in New York on April 18) and brings The Advocate along for the ride.
Week 2: The second week of rehearsals had us moving from the Ripley Grier studios to a large space inside the Hilton Theatre that is fully equipped and exclusively ours. I'm no stranger to those rehearsal rooms. I spent many hours sword fighting and Irish step dancing when performing The Pirate Queen at that same theater. Although this time, I've swapped my step shoes and armor for heels and a dress.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School