BY Advocate Contributors
March 29 2010 4:10 PM ET
Broadway performer Nick Adams heads into his second week of rehearsals for the upcoming revival of La Cage Aux Folles (opening at the Longacre Theater in New York on April 18) and brings The Advocate along for the ride.
Week 2: The second week of rehearsals had us moving from the Ripley Grier studios to a large space inside the Hilton Theatre that is fully equipped and exclusively ours. I'm no stranger to those rehearsal rooms. I spent many hours sword fighting and Irish step dancing when performing The Pirate Queen at that same theater. Although this time, I've swapped my step shoes and armor for heels and a dress.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- Historic Night at Golden Crown Literary Awards