BY Advocate Contributors
March 29 2010 4:10 PM ET
Broadway performer Nick Adams heads into his second week of rehearsals for the upcoming revival of La Cage Aux Folles (opening at the Longacre Theater in New York on April 18) and brings The Advocate along for the ride.
Week 2: The second week of rehearsals had us moving from the Ripley Grier studios to a large space inside the Hilton Theatre that is fully equipped and exclusively ours. I'm no stranger to those rehearsal rooms. I spent many hours sword fighting and Irish step dancing when performing The Pirate Queen at that same theater. Although this time, I've swapped my step shoes and armor for heels and a dress.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs