The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Cisco — Since first scoring 100% on the HRC Corporate Equality Index in 2004, Cisco has risen to the top of many diversity lists and currently ranks fifth on the International Business Equality index. Cisco also compensates employees for taxes and costs they pay on health care benefits for their same-sex partners.
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Katelynn on Caitlyn: I Am Cait Through the Eyes of TV's First Trans Reality Star
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers