The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Cisco — Since first scoring 100% on the HRC Corporate Equality Index in 2004, Cisco has risen to the top of many diversity lists and currently ranks fifth on the International Business Equality index. Cisco also compensates employees for taxes and costs they pay on health care benefits for their same-sex partners.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Military PHOTOS: Shirtless, Sweaty Naval Academy Freshman Climb Greased Obelisk 6 min 5 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Amy Schumer and Amber Tamblyn Watch Porn and Make Out 18 min 43 sec ago
- Art When Shel Silverstein Covered Fire Island for Playboy 27 min 19 sec ago
- Entertainment News Filmmaker Needs Help to Penetrate the South 1 hour 9 min ago
- Commentary NYC Hate Crimes: Why I'm Afraid for First Time in My Life 1 hour 26 min ago
- Women WATCH: Portia de Rossi Spills Ellen's Most Annoying Habit to Jennifer Aniston 1 hour 49 min ago
- Living Well Why Shacking Up Is Good For Your Health 1 hour 55 min ago