The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Cisco — Since first scoring 100% on the HRC Corporate Equality Index in 2004, Cisco has risen to the top of many diversity lists and currently ranks fifth on the International Business Equality index. Cisco also compensates employees for taxes and costs they pay on health care benefits for their same-sex partners.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series