WATCH: Randy Rainbow Serves Chick-fil-A to Sarah Palin
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 12:17 PM ET
Randy Rainbow needs cash for his upcoming Fire Island weekend so he takes a shift at a really fancy restaurant, er, Chick-fil-A, where he serves fast food and attitude to a variety of customers including Sarah Palin and Rick Santorum.
Rainbow interrupts providing good customer service to take a call from that "nervous nelly" Chick-fil-A owner Dan Cathy and learns that the sudden rush in business is due to Chicken Pride day.
Watch the video below.
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation
- The Financial Effects of DOMA: Newlywed Financial Decisions
- Latest News India Reinstates Gay Sex Ban 52 min 59 sec ago
- Entertainment News Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream 56 min 18 sec ago
- Media Edie Windsor is No. 3 on Time's Person of Year Shortlist 2 hours 16 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation 7:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: The Many Faces of LGBT Family 6:00 AM
- Comedy Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match 6:00 AM
- Transgender Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site December 10 2013 9:08 PM