WATCH: Randy Rainbow Serves Chick-fil-A to Sarah Palin
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 1:17 PM ET
Randy Rainbow needs cash for his upcoming Fire Island weekend so he takes a shift at a really fancy restaurant, er, Chick-fil-A, where he serves fast food and attitude to a variety of customers including Sarah Palin and Rick Santorum.
Rainbow interrupts providing good customer service to take a call from that "nervous nelly" Chick-fil-A owner Dan Cathy and learns that the sudden rush in business is due to Chicken Pride day.
Watch the video below.
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Antigay Ark. Rally Eclipsed by Protesters Shouting 'Love Is Love'
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party