WATCH: Randy Rainbow Serves Chick-fil-A to Sarah Palin
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 1:17 PM ET
Randy Rainbow needs cash for his upcoming Fire Island weekend so he takes a shift at a really fancy restaurant, er, Chick-fil-A, where he serves fast food and attitude to a variety of customers including Sarah Palin and Rick Santorum.
Rainbow interrupts providing good customer service to take a call from that "nervous nelly" Chick-fil-A owner Dan Cathy and learns that the sudden rush in business is due to Chicken Pride day.
Watch the video below.
- Women WATCH: PLL's Shay Mitchell - 'Sometimes I'd Rather Kiss Another Girl' 7 min 48 sec ago
- Politics Ore. AG Rules 'Religious Freedom' Bill Title Must Say 'Discrimination' 23 min 28 sec ago
- Television PHOTOS: Behind The Scenes With a New Gay Sitcom 50 min 54 sec ago
- Music LISTEN: Lady Gaga's 'Brooklyn Nights' Leaked 1 hour 42 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: He's Positive, I'm Not — How Do We Deal? 1 hour 56 min ago
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: What Is a Serodiscordant Couple? 1 hour 57 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment 10 TV Stars Who Are HIV Activists 1 hour 59 min ago