WATCH: Randy Rainbow Serves Chick-fil-A to Sarah Palin
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 1:17 PM ET
Randy Rainbow needs cash for his upcoming Fire Island weekend so he takes a shift at a really fancy restaurant, er, Chick-fil-A, where he serves fast food and attitude to a variety of customers including Sarah Palin and Rick Santorum.
Rainbow interrupts providing good customer service to take a call from that "nervous nelly" Chick-fil-A owner Dan Cathy and learns that the sudden rush in business is due to Chicken Pride day.
Watch the video below.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'