WATCH: Randy Rainbow Serves Chick-fil-A to Sarah Palin
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 1:17 PM ET
Randy Rainbow needs cash for his upcoming Fire Island weekend so he takes a shift at a really fancy restaurant, er, Chick-fil-A, where he serves fast food and attitude to a variety of customers including Sarah Palin and Rick Santorum.
Rainbow interrupts providing good customer service to take a call from that "nervous nelly" Chick-fil-A owner Dan Cathy and learns that the sudden rush in business is due to Chicken Pride day.
Watch the video below.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'