WATCH: Sarah Silverman's Hilarious and Obscene Rant on Voter ID
BY Lucas Grindley
September 21 2012 1:48 PM ET
Like she did in 2008, only with more cursing, comedian Sarah Silverman is once again delivering a YouTube message about voting.
If you've been watching The Rachel Maddow Show, then you already know that several states have passed restrictions on exactly what kind of identification is needed to vote in 2012. Court challenges in some places are succeeding. But what's left is still a lot of confusion.
Silverman has her own obscenity-laden way of making everything a little clearer. And once again it involves her nana, like it did for 2008's, pro-Obama "Great Schlep."
Watch the new video below (unless people are around who won't like all that swearing).
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict in Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Comedian's Billboard Taunts Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka
- Federal Judge Rules Indiana Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages