WATCH: Sarah Silverman's Hilarious and Obscene Rant on Voter ID
BY Lucas Grindley
September 21 2012 1:48 PM ET
Like she did in 2008, only with more cursing, comedian Sarah Silverman is once again delivering a YouTube message about voting.
If you've been watching The Rachel Maddow Show, then you already know that several states have passed restrictions on exactly what kind of identification is needed to vote in 2012. Court challenges in some places are succeeding. But what's left is still a lot of confusion.
Silverman has her own obscenity-laden way of making everything a little clearer. And once again it involves her nana, like it did for 2008's, pro-Obama "Great Schlep."
Watch the new video below (unless people are around who won't like all that swearing).
- Parenting We're Not Perfect, We're Parents 8:18 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: No One Is Invincible 7:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: NOM Can’t Shut Me Down 7:00 AM
- HIV & AIDS Everything You Need to Know About PrEP 6:56 AM
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Can I Transmit HIV Through Oral Sex? 6:44 AM
- Current Issue Derek Jarman's Alternative to The New Gay Credo 6:01 AM
- Archives From The Archives: The Groovy Guy, '69 6:00 AM