WATCH: Sarah Silverman's Hilarious and Obscene Rant on Voter ID
BY Lucas Grindley
September 21 2012 1:48 PM ET
Like she did in 2008, only with more cursing, comedian Sarah Silverman is once again delivering a YouTube message about voting.
If you've been watching The Rachel Maddow Show, then you already know that several states have passed restrictions on exactly what kind of identification is needed to vote in 2012. Court challenges in some places are succeeding. But what's left is still a lot of confusion.
Silverman has her own obscenity-laden way of making everything a little clearer. And once again it involves her nana, like it did for 2008's, pro-Obama "Great Schlep."
Watch the new video below (unless people are around who won't like all that swearing).
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- WATCH: Neil Patrick Harris Explains He Got Married for His Kids
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Catholic Clergy Demand That Gay Couple Divorce
- WATCH: Ellen Does Pot Brownies With Matthew McConaughey