Stephen Colbert Orders a Lesbian Strike on Syria
BY Trudy Ring
September 13 2013 3:13 PM ET
Stephen Colbert says that in reaction to Russian president Vladimir Putin’s New York Times op-ed discouraging a U.S. attack on Syria, he’s come around to supporting such a strike — in a particular way.
“Just to stick it to Putin, I say we use lesbian pilots flying the Enola Gay,” Colbert said on Thursday’s edition of The Colbert Report.
Video of the segment is below, plus another clip from the show in which Colbert discusses marriage equality with supportive congressman Jim McDermott of Washington State.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod