Guess How Much the Oscars Pizza Guy Got Tipped
BY Jami Smith
March 03 2014 9:29 PM ET
When Hollywood pizza joint Big Mama's and Papa's Pizzeria got the call to deliver some pies to the Academy Awards ceremony, workers there had no idea that the restaurant was about to become famous. Edgar, the delivery guy, wasn't told that he was about to appear on television with Ellen DeGeneres and be introduced to "the woman in my dreams," Julia Roberts. DeGeneres invited Edgar to her talk show on Monday to discuss the experience and settle her tab.
Pharrell's hat turned out to be a pretty good tip jar.
She even got a bonus prize from Lupita Nyong'o.
Watch the clip below to find out how much Ellen collected in tip money:
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room