One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
2:15 p.m. New York City — Mike Gillerman is stuck at the Apple store.
2:30 p.m. Queens, N.Y. — Britton Saffer takes his roommate's dog Billie to the new dog park in Long Island City. A roommate dog is the best: all the joy but not the responsibility.
2:30 p.m. Chattanooga, Tenn. — Jerry Harvey is having a relaxing autumn Monday at a cabin in the woods.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'