One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 7:00 AM ET
2:15 p.m. New York City — Mike Gillerman is stuck at the Apple store.
2:30 p.m. Queens, N.Y. — Britton Saffer takes his roommate's dog Billie to the new dog park in Long Island City. A roommate dog is the best: all the joy but not the responsibility.
2:30 p.m. Chattanooga, Tenn. — Jerry Harvey is having a relaxing autumn Monday at a cabin in the woods.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'