One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 7:00 AM ET
2:15 p.m. New York City — Mike Gillerman is stuck at the Apple store.
2:30 p.m. Queens, N.Y. — Britton Saffer takes his roommate's dog Billie to the new dog park in Long Island City. A roommate dog is the best: all the joy but not the responsibility.
2:30 p.m. Chattanooga, Tenn. — Jerry Harvey is having a relaxing autumn Monday at a cabin in the woods.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View