One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
2:15 p.m. New York City — Mike Gillerman is stuck at the Apple store.
2:30 p.m. Queens, N.Y. — Britton Saffer takes his roommate's dog Billie to the new dog park in Long Island City. A roommate dog is the best: all the joy but not the responsibility.
2:30 p.m. Chattanooga, Tenn. — Jerry Harvey is having a relaxing autumn Monday at a cabin in the woods.
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why Are We Gay?
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer