Barney Frank Reveals Gay Agenda
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 22 2010 4:10 PM ET
In the wake of President Barack Obama signing the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" into law, Barney Frank reflected on fears that the so-called radical homosexual agenda would be enacted if Rep. Nancy Pelosi became House speaker.
The gay agenda, Frank said in a press conference Wednesday, is "to be protected against violent crimes driven by bigotry, it's to be able to get married, it's to be able to get a job, and it's to be able to fight for our country. For those who are worried about the radical homosexual agenda, let me put them on notice. Two down, two to go."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 11 min 17 sec ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 56 min 17 sec ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 2 hours 7 min ago
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 2 hours 9 min ago
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 2 hours 54 min ago
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM
- Travel Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples 5:07 PM