Barney Frank Reveals Gay Agenda
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 22 2010 4:10 PM ET
In the wake of President Barack Obama signing the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" into law, Barney Frank reflected on fears that the so-called radical homosexual agenda would be enacted if Rep. Nancy Pelosi became House speaker.
The gay agenda, Frank said in a press conference Wednesday, is "to be protected against violent crimes driven by bigotry, it's to be able to get married, it's to be able to get a job, and it's to be able to fight for our country. For those who are worried about the radical homosexual agenda, let me put them on notice. Two down, two to go."
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- Italy: Restaurant Fires Server for Printing Antigay Slur on Check
- WATCH: Men Claim Mailman Won't Deliver Because They're Gay
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers