Barney Frank Reveals Gay Agenda
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 22 2010 4:10 PM ET
In the wake of President Barack Obama signing the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" into law, Barney Frank reflected on fears that the so-called radical homosexual agenda would be enacted if Rep. Nancy Pelosi became House speaker.
The gay agenda, Frank said in a press conference Wednesday, is "to be protected against violent crimes driven by bigotry, it's to be able to get married, it's to be able to get a job, and it's to be able to fight for our country. For those who are worried about the radical homosexual agenda, let me put them on notice. Two down, two to go."
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- WATCH: Michael Sam Responds Graciously To Tony Dungy's Homophobia
- WATCH: Keith Olbermann Eviscerates Tony Dungy for Michael Sam Remarks
- BREAKING: Federal Judge Strikes Down Colo. Marriage Ban
- Op-ed: Accepting My Partner's Gender Transformation