Channing Tatum and Jamie Bell Are Having Sex
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 15 2011 11:15 AM ET
Channing Tatum says he and Jamie Bell, his costar from The Eagle, have been “having sex for a few years now.”
Tatum was promoting the film and began discussing the master/slave relationship between his character and Bell’s with Vulture. “I think there’s love in any relationship, whether it’s between a man and a woman, an animal and a person. Look, you have a need to be understood, humans gather around each other, and they need to help each other through things. Jamie’s character and my character through trial by fire had to figure out how to understand each other. So I guess you could call it a bromance.”
The questions continue:
How about in real life?
Jamie and I have a bromance. We’ve been having sex for a few years now.
How’s that going?
He’s a lot smaller than you. He’s really small.
He’s a goer though.
What’s a goer?
I don’t know. I just made it up.
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s