It's All Our Fault! 10 Disasters the Gays Supposedly Caused
BY Michelle Garcia
October 31 2012 7:00 AM ET
Northridge Earthquake, 1994
Pat Robertson said the 6.7 magnitude earthquake in Los Angeles County's San Fernando Valley, which caused about $25 billion in damage and 72 deaths, could be attributed to God's displeasure with gays and lesbians, pro-choice activists, and "perversity," he said according to a 1994 Advocate report.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Op-ed: Embracing the Role of Asian Mother to a Trans Son