Jacobs: Blame Gays for Tsunami
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 06 2011 10:10 AM ET
Cindy Jacobs of the Generals International ministry caught a lot of heat earlier this year when she blamed mass bird deaths on the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell."
But she stands by her statement, now saying repeal caused the tsunami and earthquakes in Japan as well.
"Everything that I said has happened," Jacobs said. "We have seen these disasters happen. We need to pray, we need to repent for turning away from God and saying that we can make any laws that we want, it doesn't matter ... that God's laws don't count."
Watch the video here.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Right-Wing Group Proposes Antitrans Bathroom Law for California Ballot