Jacobs: Blame Gays for Tsunami
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 06 2011 10:10 AM ET
Cindy Jacobs of the Generals International ministry caught a lot of heat earlier this year when she blamed mass bird deaths on the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell."
But she stands by her statement, now saying repeal caused the tsunami and earthquakes in Japan as well.
"Everything that I said has happened," Jacobs said. "We have seen these disasters happen. We need to pray, we need to repent for turning away from God and saying that we can make any laws that we want, it doesn't matter ... that God's laws don't count."
Watch the video here.
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant March 15 2014 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda March 15 2014 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina March 15 2014 4:00 AM