Jacobs: Blame Gays for Tsunami
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 06 2011 10:10 AM ET
Cindy Jacobs of the Generals International ministry caught a lot of heat earlier this year when she blamed mass bird deaths on the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell."
But she stands by her statement, now saying repeal caused the tsunami and earthquakes in Japan as well.
"Everything that I said has happened," Jacobs said. "We have seen these disasters happen. We need to pray, we need to repent for turning away from God and saying that we can make any laws that we want, it doesn't matter ... that God's laws don't count."
Watch the video here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island