Jacobs: Blame Gays for Tsunami
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 06 2011 10:10 AM ET
Cindy Jacobs of the Generals International ministry caught a lot of heat earlier this year when she blamed mass bird deaths on the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell."
But she stands by her statement, now saying repeal caused the tsunami and earthquakes in Japan as well.
"Everything that I said has happened," Jacobs said. "We have seen these disasters happen. We need to pray, we need to repent for turning away from God and saying that we can make any laws that we want, it doesn't matter ... that God's laws don't count."
Watch the video here.
- UFC Comes Down Hard on Homophobic Wrestler
- 25 Rare Photos of Jinkx Monsoon Before "Drag Superstardom"
- WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News
- Hot Sheet: Super Duper Star Zack
- Florist Counter-Sues Washington, Arguing She Has a Right to Discriminate
- Protests Continue But Opponents in France Get Final Loss
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Jonathan Groff/Troian Bellisario Starrer C.O.G. to Open Outfest May 17 2013 7:04 PM
- Style WATCH: Nasty Pig Meets Naughty Dog May 17 2013 7:00 PM
- Sports UFC Comes Down Hard on Homophobic Wrestler May 17 2013 6:49 PM